Know the Jesus Revolution Movie Release Date, Cast, Official Trailer, Reviews, Plot and Everything you know about these movie.
The movie is based on the Book Jesus Revolution: How God Transformed an Unlikely Generation and How He Can Do It Again Today which is written by Greg Laurie and Ellen Vaugh.
Check out below for more information of Jesus Revolution Movie….
The Jesus Revolution Movie Release Date
Jesus Revolution movie is set to hit the Theaters of United States on Friday, February 24, 2023. On same date 20 0ther movies are coming out including Blueback.
Jesus Revolution Cast
- Nicholas Cirillo
- Jonathan Roumie As Lonnie Frisbee
- Kelsey Grammer As Chuck Smith
- Kimberly Williams-Paisley
- Joel Courtney As Greg Laurie
- Julia Campbell
- Ally Ioannides
- Nic Bishop As DickJolie Jenkins
- Anna Grace Barlow
- Jackson Robert Scott As Young Greg Laurie
- Charlie Morgan Patton As Connie
- DeVon Franklin As Josiah
- Ginger Cressman As Hersh’s Wife
- Jean St. James As Kathryn Kuhlman
- Emma Elle Roberts As Mallory
- Todd Terry As Dillon
- Victoria Paige Watkins
- Steve Hanks As Timothy Leary
- Brian Shoop As Father Malone
- Maria Arroyo As Hippie
- Erin Schaut As Janis Joplin
- Michael Heidemann As Hippie
- Sidney Floyd As MalaikaDenise Morris As Tent revival memberRandall Newsome As Roger HershPrince Oak Oakleyski As Prince Oak OakleyskiMatthew Montemaro As Trent
- Katie Walker As Conservative
- Michael Norman As Lance
- James Donald As Heavy Set Man
- Lukas Jakobski As Lukas Jakobski
- Michael Biss As Businessman
- Fred G. Martinez As Extra
- Denton E. Dupuis As Bar Patron
- Kyra Smiley As Linda
Jesus Revolution Crew
Take a look at the Behind the scenes people who delivers a good movie.
Jesus Revolution Plot
The Screenwriter of the Jesus Revolution are Jon Erwin and Jon Gunn. Take a look below for official synopsis form Lionsgate….
“In the 1970s, young Greg Laurie is searching for all the right things in all the wrong places: until he meets Lonnie Frisbee, a charismatic hippie-street-preacher. Together with Pastor Chuck Smith, they open the doors of Smith’s languishing church to an unexpected revival of radical and newfound love, leading to what TIME Magazine dubbed a JESUS REVOLUTION.”